All successful orders will have an order confirmation email sent to your registered email address. If you haven't received any confirmation email after you have placed your order, please contact us.
You can still make changes to your order if we have not yet sent your package or not yet started production of your item. Please contact us of your changes to make within 24 hours after you have placed your order.
Our bar or banner have discount code. Enter the code before you make payment, please enter the discount code in the box and enter apply. You will find the discount being applied to your order.
We do offer discount to bulk lot order. If you are interested, please contact us and send details of your order including style numbers and quantity for a price quotation.
Cancel Order & Return Policy
In some cases we may accept cancellation if an order has not yet been shipped, but we must also receive the cancellation request by email within 24 hours after the order was placed.
If you are not satisfied with the purchased item, you can return the item to the address we offer, we only refund the item price. Postage to return the item will be paid by customer. We do not provide any exchange of item. More details you can find our return policy.
Handling time usually takes about 1-2 business days.
Standard shipping: 7-15 business days Expedited shipping: 4-8 business daysDelivery time does not include any handling time and production time.Several factors could affect delivery time: such as COVID-19, custom inspection, peak season for postal service. Such as Christmas, recipients' local postal service, and extreme weather conditions. Please note that the delivery period could be delayed due to increased security measures on all inbound international air mail packages.
If your package haven't sent, you can contact us to change to correct address or note the correct address in your order. If package have sent, we will arrange to re-send the package to your new or correct address after we have received the returned package. Buyers are responsible for the postage to re-send the package.
Payment & Taxes
We accept PayPal and credit & debit card payments.
Shipping charges do not cover duty and taxes. The customs duty is determined by the custom of your country, and it is uncertain to know how much about it. We do not accept any returned packages because buyer is unwilling or fail to pay custom duties and taxes.
1. Use the proper shampoo and conditioner—a very mild, not-stripping shampoo, and both products should be sulfate-free and have a low pH.
2. When you wash it, you have to run your fingers through it like a comb, rubbing your fingers through it as you go and kind of squeezing it.
3. If you're not exercising in it and not putting a ton of products in it that are building up and you're taking it off to go to sleep at night, you shouldn't be washing it more than once a week.
4. The best time to comb it is when you're combing the conditioner through the wet hair. Then you let it dry and brush it again. Use a wig brush that's made for extensions and wigs, those little plastic ones work great; a boar-bristle brush works well, too. If you're working out a tangle, you want to start at the ends of your hair first—you should be doing this with your real hair, too—if you start from the top and go down, you make the tangle bunch up more.
Our wigs are all one size which can fit a 22" head size, and there are hooks inside the wig to adjust its size. The wigs cap is 13''x6''
Due to different monitor settings and the lighting of our photo-shooting, there is a chance that color that appears on your monitor could vary slightly from the original color of the wig.
With a measure tape, begin at the front of your hairline and wrap the tape behind your ear to the nape of your neck around to your other ear until the tape meets again at the front of your hairline. The comfortable elastic/cloth material is stretchable and can fit most head sizes.
(1) Most wigs have adjustable tabs at the neck to adjust the cap up to 1" for acomfortable and secure fit.
(2) For centimeters to inches conversion: 53.5 centimeters is equal to 21 inches,56 centimeters is equal to 22 inches, and 58.5 centimeters is equal to 23 inches.
A: Normally dyeing synthetic wig is not recommended for several reasons. But sometimes you just want to dye your old synthetic wig for a color change or check if you could dye a synthetic wig successfully. Whatever the reason is, it's possible to dye synthetic wigs.
1)Making the Dye. Because dye a synthetic wig with regular hair dye is not allowed.
2)Prepare a light-colored synthetic wig no matter what method you use.
3)Washing the wig will lead to the color fading, so just spot cleaning the wig or washing it as infrequently as possible.
4)Before starting dyeing your synthetic wigs, keep in mind that you are risk ruining your original wig.